This year's conference will be preceded by our Ballast Water Treatment Technology conference and by a new event, the Marine Intelligence conference which will look at the practical benefits, competitive advantages, operational efficiencies and cost savings shipowners can achieve using the "big data" technologies that are now available. Special rates are available for delegates wishing to attend all 3 days.
After nine hugely successful years in London, the 10th conference was held in Amsterdam which received extremely positive feedback from attendees. The new location draws a greater number of continental owner/operators and at the same time is readily accessible to our loyal supporters from all over the world.
Our format retains successful elements of previous programmes but also sees the introduction of some new and exciting elements.
- Day one is themed: On The Agenda – Achieving operational excellence in the year ahead
- Day two is themed: On The Horizon – Achieving operational excellence over the next five years
- Summary survival guides at the end of each presentation, detailing strategies for coping with the key issues
- A reinvigorated dinner and expanded awards boosted by greater industry involvement.
Attend and you will...
- Hear industry leading owners and operators share how they stay ahead of the market
- Learn from industry associations, rule makers and class societies on where regulation is heading and how it stands to influence your business
- Listen to the world’s foremost marine propulsion and auxiliary machinery experts on balancing performance, economics and compliance
- Understand industry trends and how they will impact future business strategy
- See who is setting the pace at the gala dinner and awards
- Meet more decision makers and budget holders in two days than a year’s worth of business trips
- Make money. Save money. Companies from across the supply chain will attend and exhibit. There is no better place to do business
- Take away information and insights that will benefit everyone in your organisation
Who you will meet
With technical management representing a combined fleet of over 3700 vessels attending this conference last year, this event is a must attend for the marine engineering world. Attendees will include:
Owners, operators, managers, engine designers and builders, ship designers and builders, fuel/lubrication manufacturers and suppliers, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, regulators, class societies and industry associations. Join us to discuss the key issues of the day and the engineering and technical challenges that lie ahead.
Download the event handbook here:
Marine Propulsion Awards 2017
We have updated the award categories for 2017, you can find these on our awards page here.